Terms & Conditions - Data Protection, COVID Policy, Cancellations
Data Protection Act
The purpose of Data Protection Act 2018 is to protect consumers’ data and ensure companies use it in a way that offers them value.
We will collect the information you provide in the Registration Form. We will use your email address to send you information about the course/event you have booked. For courses, this may including weekly emails with links to the class videos and details of how to access the live class. We may also send you one Feedback Form per course/event. As the information we send you is essential for you to be able to access the course/event, you cannot opt out of these emails unless you cancel the course/event. Your name and email address will be held on a secure third party server provided by Mailchimp, a third party marketing platform that keeps your information secure and does not use its own purposes. All other details will be held on a secure server and not shared with any third parties.
If you opt-in to join the mailing list, we may occasionally use your information to contact you with details about our services which we feel may be of interest. You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our mailing list is stored on Mailchimp, a third party marketing platform that keeps your information secure and does not use its own purposes.
COVID-19 Guidelines For In-Person Events
Leigh and Daire events comply with national COVID-19 regulations. Please note that these measures may change by the time of the event. By registering for the event, you agree to abide by these and future regulations.
Guidelines for attendees
- Testing is not mandatory but we strongly encourage all participants to take a COVID-19 test in the morning before attending the first workshop. If you test positive, please do not attend the event.
- Please do not participate if you feel ill or have symptoms (runny nose, cough, difficulty breathing, fever, body aches, joint pain or stiffness, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of taste, and/or loss of smell). Even if you suspect it is just a simple cold. If you show symptoms indicative of COVID-19 prior to and/or during the event organizers may request you to take mitigating steps including but not limited to asking you to leave the event immediately.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 during the event or within 7 days after attending the event, please let us know immediately.
- Masks are not mandatory. However, we encourage you to wear one if you feel more safe in doing so.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water upon arrival at our facilities and regularly throughout your stay. Do this also after going to the toilet, sneezing or coughing. Hand sanitizers will be provided at any festival location.
- If you do need to cough or sneeze, do so inside your elbow or into a paper towel. Dispose the paper in a trash can immediately afterwards.
- Do not drink directly from water fountains or share drinks containers. Instead use your own glass, cup, or bottle.
- If you cannot attend the event due to having contracted COVID-19 or other serious illness/event, please inform the event immediately and you can request a 45% refund.
- If the event has to be cancelled due to COVID-19 or other serious illness/event, we will notify all participants immediately and you can request a 45% refund. 55% will be retained to cover up-front costs and cancellation fees.
General Health Disclaimer
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise before beginning any exercise or dance program. We are not medical care providers and have no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition. If you are experiencing ill health, we recommend that you consult with your doctor before starting the course/event.
I understand and agree that in participating in any online or in person dance class, workshop or activity, there is a possibility of physical injury. I assume all risks and responsibility for any such injury or accident that might occur to me during any Leigh & Daire classes or activities. I understand that I should be aware of my physical limitations and agree not to exceed them. I also exempt Leigh & Daire from any and all liability claims from any injury that may arise out of or in connection with participation in any classes or activities conducted by Leigh & Daire.